Saturday 11 February 2017

Welcome - extras

Hey there :)

Recently quite a few friends have been complaining to me about the size of the images I am posting to Deviantart - max width/height 800 px. They say the images are too small for all the neat details to be noticed and took the time to let me know this is something they adore about my art :)

First of all, I apologize for not freely sharing each drawing in full size. However, large size and great quality are features I, as many others, have started regarding as exclusive because of the prints I sell. The people who pay for these prints appreciate receiving something more that all others and I appreciate them supporting me and my art with their purchases.
Having said that, I appreciate everyone`s interest even if they do not buy anything from me! For this reason I have decided to share with you these 'extra details' for each image :) I will start posting multiple close ups of my deviations and also other drawings to my blog from now on.

Hope this is something you look forward to! :)

Here we go with the drawing 'Welcome'! This is a picture I intend to use as sample for a commission. Specifically, when offering commissions on DA I would like to show people an example of what they would get for their money:
- only lineart - Bam! Image!
- flat coloring - Bam! Image!
- detailed background - Bam! Image!
etc.
Currently I would not be able to keep up with any deadlines, so commissions are still closed. Sigh... the joys of being a young parent and spending 24/7 with the baby <3

Anyways! Here are some pics ;)


No comments:

Post a Comment